Sunday, January 31, 2010

\

Learning Journal

So I do not have time to write much sorry folks. But if anyone reads my journals or enjoys my writing I do have great news. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. Ok that’s not true but I think I’ve discovered the meaning of life sort of speak with this Aquinas class. The reason we have checkmarks. Its so we write for ourselves. And I have probably heard that said 2000 times this year by Thom but it was this week I actually started applying it. Now when I write, I write what I want to write about but try to relate it to our topic, or write in a way in which I would like too. The opportunities are endless. This is the time to be completely original, creative and write basically anything you want. So from now on for learning journals I’m going to start something new. I’m going to try to write stories, and poems and things of that sort and tie them into the topic of the courses. Anyways I’ll be back next week.

A man falls without a care, drifting with a strange look of flying,
A man drifts into the air, oblivious to the fact that he is dying,

Oblivious or proud of what he had done, a nameless man who we know not,
Knowing not his love or if he had one,

But this man is hated and stays without claim, with little sign of mourning while falling,

Maybe it’s like having an arrow without any aim, why spend the last few minutes bawling,
but I hope this man can have his grave, for I do not envy his death,

I hope he has a family and his soul they do save, I hope they give him breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment